The project’s major goals were:
- strengthening of the relations between the independent political think tanks in the region
- assisting governments from the region to define, or redefine, the inherited political agendas through the effort of the network of several think tanks.
- mobilizing public support for active pro-democracy policies.
- organization of a public lecture by the President of Montenegro Mr. Milo Djukanovic;
- preparation of a policy paper : "Reflections on the Elections in Macedonia";
- round table discussion in Podgorica, Montenegro;
- round table discussion in Skopje, Macedonia held under the title "The regional perspectives of Macedonia after the parliamentary and presidential elections. View from Macedonia".
Period: November 1998 - May 2000
Coordinators: Анна Ганева, Мила Минева
Financing Organisations: National Endowment for Democracy