Key project activities include:
1. Assessment of past THB efforts in the cities (Sofia, Silistra, Vidin, Shoumen, Blagoevgrad), looking at strategic documents and programs.
2. Conducting a representative sociological survey to aid the assessment and streamline future policy efforts.
3. Series of meetings with local stakeholders: young people, public administrators and law enforcement will convene to discuss issues and develop joint programs for THB-prevention.
4. Interactive information campaign, designed and carried out by young people in the cities will raise awareness about THB threats and the need for counter measures.
5. International conference on THB prevention, to highlight experiences and design further joint actions in the regions and cities.
We will keep you posted about upcoming project activities and events.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.youthact.eu/
With the financial support from
the Prevention of and Fight against Crime
Programme of the European Union
European Commission -
Directorate-General Home Affairs
Period: January 2014 - December 2015
Coordinators: Georgy Ganev
Financing Organisations: European Commission, Prevention of and Fight Against Crime Programme
Partners: RiskMonitor; WAD Foundation