- “Ex-communist lawyers functioning in a democratic system”- sharing of experience by Bulgarian lawyers who successfully made that transition.
- “Students for change”- experience exchange of Bulgarian students with Serbian colleagues experience of being a student in politicized times.
- “Transition in the Army”- presentation of the process of depoliticization of the Bulgarian Army and its change from a conscriptive to a professional one by officers from the Bulgarian Army.
- “Political expertise in times of change”- discussion of political sociologists and scientists from Bulgaria about the new political and social role of their particular kind of expert knowledge in times of democratic change.
- “NGOs in times of change”- presentation of typical problems arising from dealings with governments, political parties, foreign donors and the public during transition by Bulgarian NGO-builders and leaders.
A paper was prepared, printed and translated in Serbian.
Period: July 2001 - September 2003
Coordinators: Deyan Kiuranov