The team of experts involved in the project focused their recommendations on:
- how to avoid taking political support for granted;
- how to sustain public support;
- how reformist policies can build up support;
- how to re-elect reformist governments.
- fact-finding mission;
- selection of a pool of experts;
- travel of the experts to Georgia;
- preparation by the leader of the team of a paper on the measures with anticipated significant effect on the reform process;
- evaluation of the pilot project and formulation of a strategy for future work.
Period: July 2004 - December 2004
Coordinators: Vessela Tcherneva
Financing Organisations: National Endowment for Democracy